PSYCH-K® is a beautiful, groundbreaking approach to making changes at the subconscious level, where our limiting beliefs reside. It is a fast, simple and powerful way to find and shift blocks that keep you stuck in your health and life.
HAVE YOU ever wondered why you get stuck in life?
DO YOU WANT to be rid of those limiting, critical beliefs that stop
you from getting what you want?
DO YOU WANT to stop the self-sabotaging?
DO YOU WANT to let go finally of past emotionally charged memories that stop you in your tracks, or continue to haunt you?
IF YOU DO, then read on.....
Originated in 1988 by Rob Williams, PSYCH-K is a simple and direct way to change self-limiting beliefs within the part of the mind called the subconscious, which controls nearly all of our beliefs and behaviour, and where 95% of our cognitive activity occurs.
The PSYCH-K® processes allow you to change beliefs that limit you, into beliefs that support you…simply and easily. It is safe, fast and effective.
• a non-invasive, interactive process of change with a proven record of success for over 25 years!
• a simple, yet powerful process to change subconscious beliefs that are self-limiting and self-sabotaging
• a unique blend of various tools for change, some contemporary and some ancient, derived from contemporary neuroscience research, as well as ancient mind/body wisdom
• a ground breaking approach to facilitating change at the subconscious level where at least 95% of our consciousness operates.
• a process that transcends the commonly used methods of visualization, affirmations, will power and positive thinking, being especially effective in the areas of behavioural/habit change, wellness and stress reduction.
PSYCH-K® HELPS YOU FIND THE MISSING PEACE IN YOUR LIFE.
Because PSYCH-K is a process that addresses mental and emotional blocks, fears and resistances that obstruct our plans...people often use it as part of an ongoing development of career, work projects, for exam anxiety, or dealing with family issues.
Further information on PSYCH-K can be found at www.psych-k.com.